It is currently 17 Apr 2014, 22:07



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1227 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next
 Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition 
Author Message
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2007, 11:29
Posts: 25824
Location: off somewhere fighting the world
Post Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
title says it.

also, vodka cranberries

_________________
I steal and kill to stay alive, not for the luxury of glory.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
fālsëpøsê.

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Manowar calls, you fucking answer. No excuses, no regrets. Hail and Kill.


19 May 2013, 20:05
Profile
Metal Guru

Joined: 14 Aug 2006, 17:55
Posts: 6701
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Probably just saw the best DJ set i've seen all year last Saturday. Hardstyle 4 Life!


20 May 2013, 10:41
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2007, 11:29
Posts: 25824
Location: off somewhere fighting the world
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
trucks.

_________________
I steal and kill to stay alive, not for the luxury of glory.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
fālsëpøsê.

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Manowar calls, you fucking answer. No excuses, no regrets. Hail and Kill.


20 May 2013, 12:01
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 56826
Location: balls deep in FireFarter
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
I've been stoned since about 7pm on Friday. God I love long weekends :lol:

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
i can see derek singing it while a chick is riding him as hes got a cig hanging out of his mouth.


@to_billbrasky


20 May 2013, 12:13
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 17 Sep 2003, 20:26
Posts: 4462
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
seeing rotten sound saturday night and the amazing kegger last night. this weekend ruled :beer:

_________________
http://www.scumtv.ca

LAPIDATE IS THE SHIT
i like to pee on boys

HORDE OF WORMS music video



don't be a weiner


20 May 2013, 16:31
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 06 Apr 2007, 16:12
Posts: 27718
Location: Canada's Pacific Charnel Pit
Post Fucking Things You Fucking Like: I refuse to use OP title ed
Chocolate cake.

Also this Rob Ford / crack scandal is hilarious because it's Toronto. If it was the mayor of Winnipeg or something, it would just be depressing.

_________________
"The truth is unpleasant and therefore unpopular."


20 May 2013, 21:45
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2009, 02:32
Posts: 13165
Location: E 99th & St.Clair
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Bolt Thrower next week :shred:

_________________
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Take your rhythmless Varg-borne black "metal" and shove it up your poser vaginas alongside your Dead Can Dance records.


20 May 2013, 21:50
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Sep 2005, 19:44
Posts: 4951
Location: British Columbia
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: I refuse to use OP title ed
verbalsniper wrote:
Chocolate cake.

Also this Rob Ford / crack scandal is hilarious because it's Toronto. If it was the mayor of Winnipeg or something, it would just be depressing.


Well, there's only two things you can do in Winnipeg: Smoke crack or go to Jets games. If they ever did that at the same time their home games would be far more entertaining.

_________________
Blasphomet wrote:
I am curious to see your guys dongs. Likes all take pics of our dongs and show each other our dongs.


20 May 2013, 22:00
Profile YIM
Metal Illuminati
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 04:51
Posts: 64546
Location: Supine before the pitiless evil of the abyss
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: I refuse to use OP title ed
Rottenrocker wrote:
verbalsniper wrote:
Chocolate cake.

Also this Rob Ford / crack scandal is hilarious because it's Toronto. If it was the mayor of Winnipeg or something, it would just be depressing.


Well, there's only two things you can do in Winnipeg: Smoke crack or go to Jets games. If they ever did that at the same time their home games would be far more entertaining.


Man that town must've been boring a few years ago then.

Wait, by all accounts Winnipeg has a great arts scene in general

_________________
Ach, I can't take it anymore! I'm the saddest dictator now. I'm Hitler...Hitler killing himself...myself.

Image


20 May 2013, 22:59
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Sep 2005, 19:44
Posts: 4951
Location: British Columbia
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: I refuse to use OP title ed
Tyrannorabbit wrote:
Rottenrocker wrote:
verbalsniper wrote:
Chocolate cake.

Also this Rob Ford / crack scandal is hilarious because it's Toronto. If it was the mayor of Winnipeg or something, it would just be depressing.


Well, there's only two things you can do in Winnipeg: Smoke crack or go to Jets games. If they ever did that at the same time their home games would be far more entertaining.


Man that town must've been boring a few years ago then.

Wait, by all accounts Winnipeg has a great arts scene in general


Yeah, if you call a crackhead giving himself a Slurpee enema "art" then yeah it's totally great.

_________________
Blasphomet wrote:
I am curious to see your guys dongs. Likes all take pics of our dongs and show each other our dongs.


21 May 2013, 14:29
Profile YIM
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 28 Apr 2007, 19:22
Posts: 23189
Location: GTA
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
I can now say that I have a boyfriend. I haven't been this happy in a long time, and it feels amazing! :)


21 May 2013, 19:09
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 36102
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
shadow20 wrote:
I can now say that I have a boyfriend. I haven't been this happy in a long time, and it feels amazing! :)

:m: Good on ya, lass!

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-

TheFinalSleep wrote:
If it's not generic, 70's worshipping stoner rock, it ain't worth shit around here....


22 May 2013, 06:31
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 56826
Location: balls deep in FireFarter
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
One week from tonight, my lady and I will be in Buffalo to see Cannibal Corpse :m:

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
i can see derek singing it while a chick is riding him as hes got a cig hanging out of his mouth.


@to_billbrasky


22 May 2013, 06:38
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 36102
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Exorcist wrote:
One week from tonight, my lady and I will be in Buffalo to see Cannibal Corpse :m:


Have fun! They were great in Portland. :m:

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-

TheFinalSleep wrote:
If it's not generic, 70's worshipping stoner rock, it ain't worth shit around here....


22 May 2013, 07:10
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2011, 14:26
Posts: 18863
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Exorcist wrote:
One week from tonight, my lady and I will be in Buffalo to see Cannibal Corpse :m:


You two doing the Toronto date also?


22 May 2013, 10:30
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 28 Apr 2007, 19:22
Posts: 23189
Location: GTA
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Big Metal Dude wrote:
:m: Good on ya, lass!


Thank you! :)


22 May 2013, 12:23
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2009, 04:20
Posts: 7782
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
shadow20 wrote:
I can now say that I have a boyfriend. I haven't been this happy in a long time, and it feels amazing! :)

Send me the noodz you send him.

_________________
Anvils never stopped Wile E. Coyote.
- Big Metal Dude


22 May 2013, 18:22
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 28 Apr 2007, 19:22
Posts: 23189
Location: GTA
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
symphony21 wrote:
Send me the noodz you send him.


I didn't send any noodz. Sorry. :pissed:


23 May 2013, 03:45
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2006, 20:20
Posts: 28888
Location: Sex Cauldron
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Can I make a Mike is no longer in Montreal Mike is in Amy joke yet? ;) :roll:

_________________
President Bagel wrote:
Bagel does not move at the speed of the internet. The internet moves at the speed of Bagel.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
What's funny to me is that we all claim to be adults here.


23 May 2013, 06:48
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 36102
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
zombieattak wrote:
Can I make a Mike is no longer in Montreal Mike is in Amy joke yet? ;) :roll:


:o

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-

TheFinalSleep wrote:
If it's not generic, 70's worshipping stoner rock, it ain't worth shit around here....


23 May 2013, 07:58
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2009, 04:20
Posts: 7782
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
shadow20 wrote:
symphony21 wrote:
Send me the noodz you send him.


I didn't send any noodz. Sorry. :pissed:

You are a terrible girlfriend. Rectify that with noodz. :)

_________________
Anvils never stopped Wile E. Coyote.
- Big Metal Dude


23 May 2013, 08:31
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 36102
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
I like that I still have five more days until I go back to work. :m:

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-

TheFinalSleep wrote:
If it's not generic, 70's worshipping stoner rock, it ain't worth shit around here....


23 May 2013, 08:35
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 28 Apr 2007, 19:22
Posts: 23189
Location: GTA
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
zombieattak wrote:
Can I make a Mike is no longer in Montreal Mike is in Amy joke yet? ;) :roll:


Oh my god! :spit:


23 May 2013, 13:00
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2005, 11:24
Posts: 16025
Location: The Jax
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
zombieattak wrote:
Can I make a Mike is no longer in Montreal Mike is in Amy joke yet? ;) :roll:


I was waiting for someone to make that joke! :lol: How did I know it would have been you? :lol:

_________________
Image


23 May 2013, 13:13
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2006, 20:20
Posts: 28888
Location: Sex Cauldron
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
because I always have my mind in the gutter :cheers:
Yayyy to both of you!!

_________________
President Bagel wrote:
Bagel does not move at the speed of the internet. The internet moves at the speed of Bagel.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
What's funny to me is that we all claim to be adults here.


23 May 2013, 18:24
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1227 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  


Google
 
Web www.bravewords.com

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.