It is currently 17 Apr 2014, 07:59

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 756 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 31  Next
 HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS 
Metal Guru

Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
I hate how the neighbours kid is always outside but doesn't have a key to get in the building and never seems to be supervised and I end up walking down the stairs to let him in at least three to five times a day because neighbours are either not home or our buildings buzzers are broken AGAIN. Why can't this kid just play video games sometimes?

30 Aug 2013, 07:25
Metal Guru

Lucus wrote:
I hate how the neighbours kid is always outside but doesn't have a key to get in the building and never seems to be supervised and I end up walking down the stairs to let him in at least three to five times a day because neighbours are either not home or our buildings buzzers are broken AGAIN. Why can't this kid just play video games sometimes?

Maybe you should send an anonymous letter to the parents, telling them their kid is terrorizing everybody and they should euthanize him. :)

30 Aug 2013, 10:24
Metal Guru

The family dog that we've had for 10 years had to be put down today. At least she's not suffering anymore, or will get to the point where she would be, so I guess I can take some comfort in that. It still sucks though. I'm really going to miss my little buddy. :(

30 Aug 2013, 14:27
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Blackjebus wrote:
Lucus wrote:

Maybe you should send an anonymous letter to the parents, telling them their kid is terrorizing everybody and they should euthanize him. :)
:lol: :cry:

30 Aug 2013, 14:30
Metal Guru

shadow20 wrote:
The family dog that we've had for 10 years had to be put down today. At least she's not suffering anymore, or will get to the point where she would be, so I guess I can take some comfort in that. It still sucks though. I'm really going to miss my little buddy. :(

I'm so sorry for your loss babe :( She was such an awesome dog also my little buddy. I will truly miss her! :( <3

30 Aug 2013, 14:54
Metal Guru

\m/.Mike.\m/ wrote:
I'm so sorry for your loss babe :( She was such an awesome dog also my little buddy. I will truly miss her! :( <3

I know I already said it in person, but thank you. Your support definitely means a lot to me.

30 Aug 2013, 16:14
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

shadow20 wrote:
\m/.Mike.\m/ wrote:

I know I already said it in person, but thank you. Your support definitely means a lot to me.

Just wanted to chime with my condolences as well. We had Rookie, our beloved little dog for 13 years, put down last year and it was the single most hardest thing that I ever had to do. It had be done so her quality of life wouldn't have declined farther than it would have. (Seizures, accidents in the house, etc.)

I take comfort in the fact she didn't suffer like a lot of dogs whose owners refuse to face the inevitable but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of her. It will be hard but we are all here for you.

30 Aug 2013, 17:55
Profile YIM
Metal Guru

Rottenrocker wrote:
Just wanted to chime with my condolences as well. We had Rookie, our beloved little dog for 13 years, put down last year and it was the single most hardest thing that I ever had to do. It had be done so her quality of life wouldn't have declined farther than it would have. (Seizures, accidents in the house, etc.)

I take comfort in the fact she didn't suffer like a lot of dogs whose owners refuse to face the inevitable but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of her. It will be hard but we are all here for you.

Thank you. I went through it a couple years ago with one of my cats, and it was really rough. The poor thing had cancer and didn't show any signs of being sick until it was too late to do anything about it. I had him euthanized because he was suffering a lot. He was really weak and got incontinent. He couldn't eat much and all he wanted to do was sleep. I just couldn't let him live like that. It didn't seem fair. I took comfort in the fact that he had a long life (13 years), and wouldn't be suffering anymore. I'm really glad that it didn't get to a point like that with my dog. Like I said in my first post, at least she isn't going to suffer or get any worse. While it's a really hard thing for us to have to deal with, it was the best thing for her in the long run.

30 Aug 2013, 18:12
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Today sucked so hard. Work was just an absolute bitch today. Got home about 90 minutes later than usual because of it and I'm just beat now.

:sleep:

TheFinalSleep wrote:
If it's not generic, 70's worshipping stoner rock, it ain't worth shit around here....

30 Aug 2013, 22:13
Metal Guru

Music hasn't been resonating with me in months. That's been the only constant thing in my life, and it's really fucking strange to feel more or less indifferent to it. It's not that I don't like it, but it doesn't move me lately.

@to_billbrasky

31 Aug 2013, 21:11
Metal Guru

Exorcist wrote:
Music hasn't been resonating with me in months. That's been the only constant thing in my life, and it's really fucking strange to feel more or less indifferent to it. It's not that I don't like it, but it doesn't move me lately.

that's always the first clue for me when i'm getting depressed :(

Rook wrote:
nothing about you is normal. it's all just awful.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
YOU GUYS NEED TO MEET SKURJ! She's awesome live!

01 Sep 2013, 15:14
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

skûrj wrote:
Exorcist wrote:

It's been a rough few months. Oddly enough, it seems to be getting worse with time rather than better. I've been through these before, so all I can really do is ride it out and wait for things to get better. The good thing is that I know exactly what the problem is, so at least I don't have to dig deep to figure it all out.

@to_billbrasky

01 Sep 2013, 15:49
Metal Guru

stuff

Big Metal Dude wrote:
fālsëpøsê.

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Manowar calls, you fucking answer. No excuses, no regrets. Hail and Kill.

01 Sep 2013, 17:50
Metal Guru

deathstalker wrote:
stuff

:(

TheFinalSleep wrote:
If it's not generic, 70's worshipping stoner rock, it ain't worth shit around here....

01 Sep 2013, 19:59
Metal Guru

There was a hit and run near where I live last night, and the kid who was hit lost his life. It pisses me off every time I hear stories about people driving while intoxicated, because there is just no excuse for it. My cousin was killed a few years ago due to someone driving drunk, so this really hits home for me. I also happen to know the driver who caused the accident last night. He was a good friend of my cousin, so you'd think of all people he would know better. Now he has really messed up his life by making such a stupid decision.

02 Sep 2013, 15:13
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Right now there isn't anything that I hate more than trolling.

02 Sep 2013, 20:38
Metal Guru

President Bagel wrote:

so stop doing it

adora vivos, our people are civilized, love the living while they're still alive. adora vivos, our people are civilized, we shouldn't worship the dead.

02 Sep 2013, 21:32
Metal Guru

Rook wrote:
President Bagel wrote:

so stop doing it

Big Metal Dude wrote:
fālsëpøsê.

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Manowar calls, you fucking answer. No excuses, no regrets. Hail and Kill.

03 Sep 2013, 11:59
Metal Guru

The only thing I dread right now is going back to Thunder Bay after my holidays end on Thursday.

03 Sep 2013, 16:33
Metal Guru

Exorcist wrote:
skûrj wrote:
Exorcist wrote:

It's been a rough few months. Oddly enough, it seems to be getting worse with time rather than better. I've been through these before, so all I can really do is ride it out and wait for things to get better. The good thing is that I know exactly what the problem is, so at least I don't have to dig deep to figure it all out.

I know what you mean. I've been going to way less shows, and generally lax when it comes to music generally. It's like my brain just switches enjoyment off, or at least effort towards it.

03 Sep 2013, 23:27
Metal Guru

Exorcist wrote:

I've felt like that for years.

I'm not depressed - I think music just doesn't interest me as much these days. Just getting old, I guess. :)

04 Sep 2013, 11:34
Metal Guru

How did this guy ever get to be so insanely popular??!! He's terrible.

04 Sep 2013, 18:10
Metal Guru

President Bagel wrote:

I have no clue who that is, but I enjoy that photo.

I am depressed and slightly intoxicated (moving up, soon). I hope this results in some good writing, and not something embarrassing.

04 Sep 2013, 18:11
Metal Guru

Kerrie wrote:
President Bagel wrote:

I have no clue who that is, but I enjoy that photo.

I am depressed and slightly intoxicated (moving up, soon). I hope this results in some good writing, and not something embarrassing.

His name is Pewdiepie and he has more subscribers than anyone else on Youtube. He is quite possibly the most popular internet celebrity in the world. I have no clue why people love him so much. He's completely obnoxious and unfunny.

Hope things look up for you soon :cheers:

04 Sep 2013, 18:14
Metal Guru

hmmm I won't look him up, then!

I'm sure things will be fine for me. I just feel a little self destructive right now.

04 Sep 2013, 18:24
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 756 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 31  Next