It is currently 24 Apr 2014, 21:40



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 50  Next
 Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition 
Author Message
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 10 Oct 2006, 18:23
Posts: 8777
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
less than a week until LA, 2 weeks until I'm home!

_________________
Burst Command Til War wrote:
unfortunately, Stefan is right.


17 Dec 2013, 12:51
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 36173
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Blackjebus wrote:
Big Metal Dude wrote:
I love this time right before Christmas.


Yeah, I can't wait for my kid to open her presents. She has some good lego sets under the tree that I want to play with.


:lol: My kids are getting ridiculously spoiled this year. We spent far too much.

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-

TheFinalSleep wrote:
If it's not generic, 70's worshipping stoner rock, it ain't worth shit around here....


17 Dec 2013, 13:25
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2009, 02:32
Posts: 13213
Location: E 99th & St.Clair
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Besides a new drum set my ridiculously spoiled son is getting every Lego Ninjago set known to man and who's the faggot that bought them all and has to build them all, me. I hate myself right now.

_________________
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Take your rhythmless Varg-borne black "metal" and shove it up your poser vaginas alongside your Dead Can Dance records.


18 Dec 2013, 12:14
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 36173
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Rocky Dennis wrote:
Besides a new drum set my ridiculously spoiled son is getting every Lego Ninjago set known to man and who's the faggot that bought them all and has to build them all, me. I hate myself right now.


:lol: I'm pretty sure I didn't buy anything that has to be assembled. :m:

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-

TheFinalSleep wrote:
If it's not generic, 70's worshipping stoner rock, it ain't worth shit around here....


18 Dec 2013, 20:18
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2011, 01:02
Posts: 1609
Location: London Ontario
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
You guys are sweet parents. I miss having young people around at Christmas time. :(

_________________
Clad In Shadows wrote:
If she squirts, I one up her and take a dump on her chest.


18 Dec 2013, 21:02
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2006, 20:20
Posts: 28900
Location: Sex Cauldron
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Rocky Dennis wrote:
Besides a new drum set my ridiculously spoiled son is getting every Lego Ninjago set known to man and who's the faggot that bought them all and has to build them all, me. I hate myself right now.

Haaaa, that's adorable, RD.
We couldn't really go all crazy buck wild on the small human this year, but I got creative, that's for sure.

_________________
President Bagel wrote:
Bagel does not move at the speed of the internet. The internet moves at the speed of Bagel.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
What's funny to me is that we all claim to be adults here.


19 Dec 2013, 07:35
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 06 Mar 2006, 00:36
Posts: 20984
Location: Tumbler Ridge, BC
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
zombieattak wrote:
Rocky Dennis wrote:
Besides a new drum set my ridiculously spoiled son is getting every Lego Ninjago set known to man and who's the faggot that bought them all and has to build them all, me. I hate myself right now.

Haaaa, that's adorable, RD.
We couldn't really go all crazy buck wild on the small human this year, but I got creative, that's for sure.

that's okay, she's not old enough to really appreciate a shit-ton of gifts anyways, anything she gets will blow her mind.

_________________
my art

Rook wrote:
nothing about you is normal. it's all just awful.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
YOU GUYS NEED TO MEET SKURJ! She's awesome live!


19 Dec 2013, 12:00
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2006, 20:20
Posts: 28900
Location: Sex Cauldron
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
skûrj wrote:
zombieattak wrote:
Rocky Dennis wrote:
Besides a new drum set my ridiculously spoiled son is getting every Lego Ninjago set known to man and who's the faggot that bought them all and has to build them all, me. I hate myself right now.

Haaaa, that's adorable, RD.
We couldn't really go all crazy buck wild on the small human this year, but I got creative, that's for sure.

that's okay, she's not old enough to really appreciate a shit-ton of gifts anyways, anything she gets will blow her mind.

Exactly, and I'm worried that if I go crazy while she's young, she'll expect more and more as she gets older :/
I'm not knocking parents that go bananas at Christmas, I think that's wonderful! We just can't.

_________________
President Bagel wrote:
Bagel does not move at the speed of the internet. The internet moves at the speed of Bagel.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
What's funny to me is that we all claim to be adults here.


19 Dec 2013, 12:04
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 06 Mar 2006, 00:36
Posts: 20984
Location: Tumbler Ridge, BC
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
zombieattak wrote:
skûrj wrote:
zombieattak wrote:
Rocky Dennis wrote:
Besides a new drum set my ridiculously spoiled son is getting every Lego Ninjago set known to man and who's the faggot that bought them all and has to build them all, me. I hate myself right now.

Haaaa, that's adorable, RD.
We couldn't really go all crazy buck wild on the small human this year, but I got creative, that's for sure.

that's okay, she's not old enough to really appreciate a shit-ton of gifts anyways, anything she gets will blow her mind.

Exactly, and I'm worried that if I go crazy while she's young, she'll expect more and more as she gets older :/
I'm not knocking parents that go bananas at Christmas, I think that's wonderful! We just can't.

We were poor as dirt when i was really little and my mom made me some stuff and also went all out with the wrapping. turns out i'm still a sucker for a fancily wrapped package, and for something homemade, long before i want lots of things or expensive stuff. that's not to say i wouldnt still be stoked for a ton of lego and a drum set, but the whole point of gifts is to show how much you care about someone, and if she can feel that, then it's all good. you guys love the stuffing out of her all year long so i'm sure she can!


speaking of lego, i got my bf a lego advent calendar this year and he was stoked.

_________________
my art

Rook wrote:
nothing about you is normal. it's all just awful.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
YOU GUYS NEED TO MEET SKURJ! She's awesome live!


19 Dec 2013, 12:12
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 56826
Location: balls deep in FireFarter
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
This thread reminds me that I really need to figure out wtf I'm getting my Dad for xmas this year. Everybody else is easy, but him? Not so much.

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
i can see derek singing it while a chick is riding him as hes got a cig hanging out of his mouth.


@to_billbrasky


19 Dec 2013, 12:49
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 30 Aug 2007, 15:41
Posts: 18902
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Exorcist wrote:
I really need to figure out wtf I'm getting my Dad for xmas this year.


http://www.turdtwister.com/index.php

It's the perfect gift for anyone's dad.

_________________
The True Fortress wrote:
As a true metalhead for almost 30 years, my patience for goofballs of your ilk has become dangerously low...You have no clue what heavy metal is and need to shoot yourself in the face.


19 Dec 2013, 14:50
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2003, 11:09
Posts: 65688
Location: Victoria BC
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
The phrase, "douchecanoe."

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
[sluts > virgins


Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm


19 Dec 2013, 15:55
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 06 Mar 2006, 00:36
Posts: 20984
Location: Tumbler Ridge, BC
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
turns out cognac mixes really well with eggnog. it also turns out cognac really takes the edge off my desire to murder. now i'm just tired.

_________________
my art

Rook wrote:
nothing about you is normal. it's all just awful.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
YOU GUYS NEED TO MEET SKURJ! She's awesome live!


19 Dec 2013, 19:52
Profile WWW
Metal Illuminati
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 04:51
Posts: 64577
Location: Supine before the pitiless evil of the abyss
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
(looks at since-untouched bottle of cognac I bought for my steak flambé)

Hmmmmmm

_________________
Ach, I can't take it anymore! I'm the saddest dictator now. I'm Hitler...Hitler killing himself...myself.

Image


19 Dec 2013, 20:50
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2011, 14:26
Posts: 19035
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Put that motherfucking shiz in some motherfucking eggnog motherfucker!


19 Dec 2013, 22:05
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2007, 11:29
Posts: 25918
Location: off somewhere fighting the world
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
i like all the presents my students are giving me. :beer:

_________________
I steal and kill to stay alive, not for the luxury of glory.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
fālsëpøsê.

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Manowar calls, you fucking answer. No excuses, no regrets. Hail and Kill.


20 Dec 2013, 11:24
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 17 Jan 2008, 16:28
Posts: 15330
Location: Trapped in a soul cage
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
NoneSoVile and infernalmachine are coming over right meow :)

_________________
Numen Wraith. wrote:
The Readied Abyss of Carnal Pleasures Hoisted Upon Widespread Staffs of Automatonic Mobility


20 Dec 2013, 12:12
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2009, 04:20
Posts: 7805
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
CARCASS CONFIRMED FOR ROCK HARD FEST 2014!!!

What a lineup so far. Carcass, Obituary, Annihilator, Sacred Reich, Midnight, Pretty Maids, Decapitated, Orphaned Land.. For a single stage fest with only about 30 bands (9-10 per day), this is looking good so far!

_________________
Anvils never stopped Wile E. Coyote.
- Big Metal Dude


20 Dec 2013, 13:16
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 36173
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
deathstalker wrote:
i like all the presents my students are giving me. :beer:


We used to get so much food stuff from customers at the bank. Hardly get anything anymore. It's probably for the best, though. :lol:

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-

TheFinalSleep wrote:
If it's not generic, 70's worshipping stoner rock, it ain't worth shit around here....


20 Dec 2013, 17:31
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 36173
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Solarfall wrote:
NoneSoVile and infernalmachine are coming over right meow :)


I think you meant to put that in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=141190

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-

TheFinalSleep wrote:
If it's not generic, 70's worshipping stoner rock, it ain't worth shit around here....


20 Dec 2013, 18:01
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 23:26
Posts: 11264
Location: Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
I went to see my grandmother today, and she have me my grandfather’s burial flag. She said that he would have wanted me to have it, and my uncle who is a retired navy vet himself was there and agreed with her. It made me feel pretty good, even though it’s just something that I will keep packed up.


21 Dec 2013, 22:38
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 36173
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Anhur wrote:
I went to see my grandmother today, and she have me my grandfather’s burial flag. She said that he would have wanted me to have it, and my uncle who is a retired navy vet himself was there and agreed with her. It made me feel pretty good, even though it’s just something that I will keep packed up.


Is the flag in some kind of case?

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-

TheFinalSleep wrote:
If it's not generic, 70's worshipping stoner rock, it ain't worth shit around here....


22 Dec 2013, 06:47
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 23:26
Posts: 11264
Location: Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Big Metal Dude wrote:
Anhur wrote:
I went to see my grandmother today, and she have me my grandfather’s burial flag. She said that he would have wanted me to have it, and my uncle who is a retired navy vet himself was there and agreed with her. It made me feel pretty good, even though it’s just something that I will keep packed up.


Is the flag in some kind of case?


It's properly folded into a tight triangle and in a sleeve. I don't know what I would do with it other than just keep it with my stuff, and I don;t want to unfold it because it's huge and I would never be able to fold it right again. It was a nice gesture for her to give it to me though, and I plan to keep it in a safe place.


22 Dec 2013, 09:21
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 36173
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Anhur wrote:
Big Metal Dude wrote:
Anhur wrote:
I went to see my grandmother today, and she have me my grandfather’s burial flag. She said that he would have wanted me to have it, and my uncle who is a retired navy vet himself was there and agreed with her. It made me feel pretty good, even though it’s just something that I will keep packed up.


Is the flag in some kind of case?


It's properly folded into a tight triangle and in a sleeve. I don't know what I would do with it other than just keep it with my stuff, and I don;t want to unfold it because it's huge and I would never be able to fold it right again. It was a nice gesture for her to give it to me though, and I plan to keep it in a safe place.


My brother has one of these things for the flag his wife got when her mother (nurse in Vietnam) passed away:

http://www.amazon.com/Flag-Case-Veteran ... B002H0LC2Q

Then you could have it on display somewhere.

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-

TheFinalSleep wrote:
If it's not generic, 70's worshipping stoner rock, it ain't worth shit around here....


22 Dec 2013, 10:12
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 23:26
Posts: 11264
Location: Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Big Metal Dude wrote:
Anhur wrote:
Big Metal Dude wrote:
Anhur wrote:
I went to see my grandmother today, and she have me my grandfather’s burial flag. She said that he would have wanted me to have it, and my uncle who is a retired navy vet himself was there and agreed with her. It made me feel pretty good, even though it’s just something that I will keep packed up.


Is the flag in some kind of case?


It's properly folded into a tight triangle and in a sleeve. I don't know what I would do with it other than just keep it with my stuff, and I don;t want to unfold it because it's huge and I would never be able to fold it right again. It was a nice gesture for her to give it to me though, and I plan to keep it in a safe place.


My brother has one of these things for the flag his wife got when her mother (nurse in Vietnam) passed away:

http://www.amazon.com/Flag-Case-Veteran ... B002H0LC2Q

Then you could have it on display somewhere.


That's a cool idea, thanks.


22 Dec 2013, 10:13
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 50  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  


Google
 
Web www.bravewords.com

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.