It is currently 17 Apr 2014, 22:06

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 50  Next
 Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition 
Metal Illuminati

Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
There's a guy a work who's not a bad guy, but he does need to be treated like a special little snowflake in some ways. He's done some damage to his brain over the years, and made some mistakes that he's dealing with in ways only a brain-damaged person would deal with them...and anyway, he had to take a couple of weeks off of work recently, to deal with his shit. And on one way, I'm like...yay, good. Get your shit together. Good results for everybody.

But today was pay day, and his absence perfectly covered this last pay period. But he still expected a check anyway. So today I got to tell him in as non-dickish a way as I could manage...

"I'm sorry man, but...there isn't a check for you."

In my mind, I heard a sad trombone.

15 Oct 2013, 18:24
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

I woke up today to the confirmation that a fantasy hockey trade was processed with a buddy of mine in our cash league. So long, Kadri/Phaneuf/Nabokov, hello Bobby Ryan/Henrik Lundqvist!

There's no fucking way that Kadri and Phaneuf can keep up their ridiculous numbers all season, and Lundvist/Ryan are bound to improve. This was a total buy low/sell high scenario. I just hope I'm right in the long run.

@to_billbrasky

16 Oct 2013, 05:35
Metal Guru

Bad move. :)

The Rangers stink.

16 Oct 2013, 11:59
Metal Guru

We shall see :)
I had too many Leafs, though. Right now, they're scoring. But when the dry spells come, having so many would've murdered me. Don't forget that I also got Bobby Ryan in this trade. Even if Lundqvist doesn't completely return to form, Ryan will put up a fuckload of points.

As far as things I like: I like that I'm going to Buffalo tomorrow for the Canucks/Sabres game, and that my seats are fucking spectacular :m:

@to_billbrasky

16 Oct 2013, 14:59
Metal Guru

Tyrannorabbit wrote:
There's a guy a work who's not a bad guy, but he does need to be treated like a special little snowflake in some ways. He's done some damage to his brain over the years, and made some mistakes that he's dealing with in ways only a brain-damaged person would deal with them...and anyway, he had to take a couple of weeks off of work recently, to deal with his shit. And on one way, I'm like...yay, good. Get your shit together. Good results for everybody.

But today was pay day, and his absence perfectly covered this last pay period. But he still expected a check anyway. So today I got to tell him in as non-dickish a way as I could manage...

"I'm sorry man, but...there isn't a check for you."

In my mind, I heard a sad trombone.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Starting a new job today

:)

17 Oct 2013, 08:28
Metal Guru

my new passport wont get shipped here in time for me to make my flight, and my most recvently expired passport is with it in Gatineau, which was a huge bummer, and when i went to the consulate to see if we could work something out i found that it had been closed for three years and the closest one was in seattle... and then when i called i found out that there's no way i can fly, bus, or train, even just within the US, with the (expired) ID i have.... which is bad.

BUT

that ended up meaning that i will be driving to the canadian border with my oldest passport (expired in 2008), my birth certificate, and a bunch of ID where they HAVE to let me into the country. which is good. it also means i can transport my lizard as well as my cat, and a bunch of my heavier stuff i wasn't going to be able to bring on the plane (paints and such) it also means i can bring all my spray paints and aerosol fixatives and so on which i wouldnt have been able to fly with or even ship. which is good.

BUT

none of my friends who'd be willing to drive me to vancouver have passports. which is bad.

BUT

a friend of mine IS able to take me as far as the border, where i will be met by my friend who i'm staying with. which is good.

BUT

it's going to be a 10 hour drive one way, which means the poor guy is going to be driving a looong time :( which is bad.

BUT

we'll have some good music and company, and we'll make it.

which is a thing i like.

phew!

Rook wrote:
nothing about you is normal. it's all just awful.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
YOU GUYS NEED TO MEET SKURJ! She's awesome live!

17 Oct 2013, 15:21
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

http://winteriscoming.net/2013/10/three ... aven-cast/

:beer: :beer: :beer:

adora vivos, our people are civilized, love the living while they're still alive. adora vivos, our people are civilized, we shouldn't worship the dead.

17 Oct 2013, 16:30
Metal Guru

skûrj wrote:
my new passport wont get shipped here in time for me to make my flight, and my most recvently expired passport is with it in Gatineau, which was a huge bummer, and when i went to the consulate to see if we could work something out i found that it had been closed for three years and the closest one was in seattle... and then when i called i found out that there's no way i can fly, bus, or train, even just within the US, with the (expired) ID i have.... which is bad.

BUT

that ended up meaning that i will be driving to the canadian border with my oldest passport (expired in 2008), my birth certificate, and a bunch of ID where they HAVE to let me into the country. which is good. it also means i can transport my lizard as well as my cat, and a bunch of my heavier stuff i wasn't going to be able to bring on the plane (paints and such) it also means i can bring all my spray paints and aerosol fixatives and so on which i wouldnt have been able to fly with or even ship. which is good.

BUT

none of my friends who'd be willing to drive me to vancouver have passports. which is bad.

BUT

a friend of mine IS able to take me as far as the border, where i will be met by my friend who i'm staying with. which is good.

BUT

it's going to be a 10 hour drive one way, which means the poor guy is going to be driving a looong time :( which is bad.

BUT

we'll have some good music and company, and we'll make it.

which is a thing i like.

phew!

The frogurt contains potassium benzoate.

17 Oct 2013, 16:54
Metal Guru

^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

@to_billbrasky

18 Oct 2013, 06:23
Metal Guru

:lol:

Nat.. Holy shit, that sounds like a complicated bucket o' madness. Glad everything is getting worked out, though. Whomever is driving you is one solid mufucka. I'm assuming it's HMB. :lol:

Big Metal Dude wrote:
What's funny to me is that we all claim to be adults here.

18 Oct 2013, 07:13
Metal Guru

zombieattak wrote:
:lol:

Nat.. Holy shit, that sounds like a complicated bucket o' madness. Glad everything is getting worked out, though. Whomever is driving you is one solid mufucka. I'm assuming it's HMB. :lol:

HMB threw out his back and couldnt even meet me for beers a few days ago, so i'm not going to ask him to help me lug my luggage. :(

Rook wrote:

Big Metal Dude wrote:

18 Oct 2013, 10:14
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

took my vat to the vet today for some vaccinations and crap. she was so well behaved, i'm so proud of her.

Rook wrote:

Big Metal Dude wrote:

18 Oct 2013, 17:22
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Got a new job today. Didn't have to cut my beard off so EVERYONE JUST RELAX

Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm

18 Oct 2013, 17:35
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Girlfriend's dyeing her hair at her girlfriend's place tonight, and it seems like my friends and I get together less these days in our old age, so I will be partaking in vinyl and beer.

18 Oct 2013, 18:28
Metal Guru

and Slutload

18 Oct 2013, 21:23
Metal Guru

moving!
I tend to collect stuff so it feels good to be getting rid of so much stuff!

Rook wrote:

Big Metal Dude wrote:

22 Oct 2013, 16:50
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

My son's teacher e-mailed me the other day:

Quote:
I would like to sign Benny up for our school "Reading Counts" program. This is an individual reading program for those children who are able to read at a higher level. He would be given a book to read at home, then when he feels that he has a good understanding of the story, he returns to book to school and takes a quiz on his comprehension of the story. If he passes the quiz of ten questions, given on the computer, then he is able to return the book and move on to another book.

The books can gradually increase in difficulty. It all depends on the student. I think this would be good for Benny to have, so it could challenge his reading ability. He is so above the regular Kindergarten reading level. I have had Kindergartners in the past do this, but never at the beginning of the year.

I'm a proud dad. :m:

TheFinalSleep wrote:
If it's not generic, 70's worshipping stoner rock, it ain't worth shit around here....

22 Oct 2013, 18:35
Metal Guru

I just saw a Sailor Jerry Rum commercial during the game and they used Where Eagles Dare by the Misfits in it. That is a fucking think I fucking like. :beer:

22 Oct 2013, 20:03
Metal Guru

Big Metal Dude wrote:
My son's teacher e-mailed me the other day:

Quote:
I would like to sign Benny up for our school "Reading Counts" program. This is an individual reading program for those children who are able to read at a higher level. He would be given a book to read at home, then when he feels that he has a good understanding of the story, he returns to book to school and takes a quiz on his comprehension of the story. If he passes the quiz of ten questions, given on the computer, then he is able to return the book and move on to another book.

The books can gradually increase in difficulty. It all depends on the student. I think this would be good for Benny to have, so it could challenge his reading ability. He is so above the regular Kindergarten reading level. I have had Kindergartners in the past do this, but never at the beginning of the year.

I'm a proud dad. :m:

fuck yeah! :beer:

Rook wrote:

Big Metal Dude wrote:

22 Oct 2013, 20:32
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

IXL for Math.

22 Oct 2013, 22:35
Metal Guru

i love my new hair cut. doesnt touch my shoulders, short in the back longer in the front with a buzz cut under. :m:

LAPIDATE IS THE SHIT
i like to pee on boys

HORDE OF WORMS music video

don't be a weiner

23 Oct 2013, 12:14
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Rocky Dennis wrote:
IXL for Math.

Oh yeah! Thanks! :m:

TheFinalSleep wrote:
If it's not generic, 70's worshipping stoner rock, it ain't worth shit around here....

23 Oct 2013, 16:26
Metal Guru

getting sucked off in the shower.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
fālsëpøsê.

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Manowar calls, you fucking answer. No excuses, no regrets. Hail and Kill.

24 Oct 2013, 10:36
Metal Guru

:)

24 Oct 2013, 11:14
Metal Guru

For the 2nd time this year!!!! :m:

With Alpha Tiger! :m:

24 Oct 2013, 11:50
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 50  Next