It is currently 23 Apr 2014, 02:35



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 50  Next
 Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition 
Author Message
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2003, 11:09
Posts: 65676
Location: Victoria BC
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Kerrie wrote:
I like the weekend that I just had. Holy shit... Saturday night was awesome. :beer: :beer:

YES
YES IT WAS
:m:
I liked this past weekend as well, and just the past three weeks in general. One of my closest friends was visiting. Now she's gone home to Germany, but I can post about that in the whingeing thread!

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
[sluts > virgins


Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm


26 Sep 2013, 20:29
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 56826
Location: balls deep in FireFarter
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Meat Christmas is like... three months away. It's almost time to start planning. I'm sure it'll knock six months off of my life expectancy, but fuck it. Like Bill Hicks said (or was it Denis Leary? Brainfart moment) - those are the years at the end. You can have those years.

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
i can see derek singing it while a chick is riding him as hes got a cig hanging out of his mouth.


@to_billbrasky


27 Sep 2013, 05:38
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2003, 15:30
Posts: 34492
Location: Hampton, Virginia
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
If it's Dennis Leary, it was still Bill Hicks.

_________________
Quote:
And so we crept through a storm-cracked crypt
we found and praised, malevolent
an ancient, itching eldritch god

we stole from him a nectar sipped
from any light that heaven sent
slept in a new dead Eden, awed


27 Sep 2013, 10:52
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 30 Aug 2007, 15:41
Posts: 18881
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Exorcist wrote:
those are the years at the end. You can have those years.


Not me - I can't wait to get old. I will be able to say whatever racist, crazy shit I want to anyone within earshot and nobody will judge me anymore because... well I'll be old!

Also, I can't wait to do some "geezerly" things like go on river cruises, drink whisky and hit on all the other old farts' geezer wives.

Plus, I'll use my cane to lift up girls' skirts while I'm having coffee at the food court in the mall. Security will go easy on me because I'll be old!

Getting old is going to be awesome.

_________________
The True Fortress wrote:
As a true metalhead for almost 30 years, my patience for goofballs of your ilk has become dangerously low...You have no clue what heavy metal is and need to shoot yourself in the face.


27 Sep 2013, 11:10
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Oct 2006, 07:35
Posts: 11939
Location: Sheffield Steel \m/
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Now that the ballache of organising shit is easy slightly, I'm starting to look forward to my wedding :shred:

_________________
Heavy Metal Breakdown wrote:
I'd rather be listening to Manilla Road.



27 Sep 2013, 12:35
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2009, 04:20
Posts: 7800
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
The Necromancer wrote:
Now that the ballache of organising shit is easy slightly, I'm starting to look forward to my wedding :shred:

When and where's your wedding gonna be? :)

_________________
Anvils never stopped Wile E. Coyote.
- Big Metal Dude


28 Sep 2013, 02:51
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2009, 04:20
Posts: 7800
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
robofist wrote:
Now she's gone home to Germany

You should have come here with her! :attn:

_________________
Anvils never stopped Wile E. Coyote.
- Big Metal Dude


28 Sep 2013, 02:52
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Oct 2006, 07:35
Posts: 11939
Location: Sheffield Steel \m/
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
symphony21 wrote:
The Necromancer wrote:
Now that the ballache of organising shit is easy slightly, I'm starting to look forward to my wedding :shred:

When and where's your wedding gonna be? :)


19th October in Wales, but I've invited you to the Indian shindigs too, on the off chance that you might be about

_________________
Heavy Metal Breakdown wrote:
I'd rather be listening to Manilla Road.



28 Sep 2013, 05:07
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 30 Jun 2002, 17:19
Posts: 22242
Location: Somewhere in Hell
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
After 25 years of wearing glasses, I am finally trying out contact lenses.

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/mq666

Image

Nosy little fucker, aren't you

Image


28 Sep 2013, 17:42
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2003, 11:09
Posts: 65676
Location: Victoria BC
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
symphony21 wrote:
robofist wrote:
Now she's gone home to Germany

You should have come here with her! :attn:

That is not the worst idea I've heard.

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
[sluts > virgins


Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm


28 Sep 2013, 19:25
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2011, 14:26
Posts: 18991
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Xerxes wrote:
If it's Dennis Leary, it was still Bill Hicks.


:thumb:


28 Sep 2013, 22:12
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2003, 11:09
Posts: 65676
Location: Victoria BC
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
It was Dennis Leary.

Though to totally bum everyone out, I've seen people dying in their 50's and 60's of lung cancer and it didn't look like a good time. Months, sometimes years of suffering, with much left undone. I'm sure other diseases of general bodily degradation are similarly shitty to go through before you actually hit the dying part.

I also know people in their late 70's who are still enjoying life and feel great because they took care of themselves. That philosophy is fucking retarded.

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
[sluts > virgins


Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm


29 Sep 2013, 01:36
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2009, 04:20
Posts: 7800
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
The Necromancer wrote:
symphony21 wrote:
The Necromancer wrote:
Now that the ballache of organising shit is easy slightly, I'm starting to look forward to my wedding :shred:

When and where's your wedding gonna be? :)


19th October in Wales, but I've invited you to the Indian shindigs too, on the off chance that you might be about

When is the Indian shindig? I'm probably gonna be home about Christmas time, otherwise I'm in Frankfurt. Maybe you should stop by here on your way to India. :)

_________________
Anvils never stopped Wile E. Coyote.
- Big Metal Dude


29 Sep 2013, 06:15
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 56826
Location: balls deep in FireFarter
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
robofist wrote:
It was Dennis Leary.

Though to totally bum everyone out, I've seen people dying in their 50's and 60's of lung cancer and it didn't look like a good time. Months, sometimes years of suffering, with much left undone. I'm sure other diseases of general bodily degradation are similarly shitty to go through before you actually hit the dying part.

I also know people in their late 70's who are still enjoying life and feel great because they took care of themselves. That philosophy is fucking retarded.


I've seen it as well. My aunt was in her 50s when she died of cancer (after already beating it once and living a healthy lifestyle, because life is just fucking hilarious that way). It wasn't pretty at all.

That being said, you can't really say dick about that philosophy being retarded. Life's value and what people want out of it are entirely subjective. It may not be right for you, but that doesn't mean that for others that it doesn't make complete sense.

And let's be real here. Just because somebody winds up with a terminal disease, there's nothing to say that the disease itself is going to be what finally takes somebody out. People can always punch their own exit card and negate months/years of suffering. It's clearly not a popular choice, but it is a perfectly valid option.

If somebody is living their life the way they want to live it and are comfortable with the the potential/likely outcome, who are you to say that it's a retarded choice? You may not get it, but c'mon, Darcy. You know damn well that what works for one person will not work for some other folks.

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
i can see derek singing it while a chick is riding him as hes got a cig hanging out of his mouth.


@to_billbrasky


29 Sep 2013, 14:30
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 56826
Location: balls deep in FireFarter
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Hockey is back in a few days :bow:

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
i can see derek singing it while a chick is riding him as hes got a cig hanging out of his mouth.


@to_billbrasky


29 Sep 2013, 18:57
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2003, 11:09
Posts: 65676
Location: Victoria BC
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Exorcist wrote:
robofist wrote:
It was Dennis Leary.

Though to totally bum everyone out, I've seen people dying in their 50's and 60's of lung cancer and it didn't look like a good time. Months, sometimes years of suffering, with much left undone. I'm sure other diseases of general bodily degradation are similarly shitty to go through before you actually hit the dying part.

I also know people in their late 70's who are still enjoying life and feel great because they took care of themselves. That philosophy is fucking retarded.


I've seen it as well. My aunt was in her 50s when she died of cancer (after already beating it once and living a healthy lifestyle, because life is just fucking hilarious that way). It wasn't pretty at all.

That being said, you can't really say dick about that philosophy being retarded. Life's value and what people want out of it are entirely subjective. It may not be right for you, but that doesn't mean that for others that it doesn't make complete sense.

And let's be real here. Just because somebody winds up with a terminal disease, there's nothing to say that the disease itself is going to be what finally takes somebody out. People can always punch their own exit card and negate months/years of suffering. It's clearly not a popular choice, but it is a perfectly valid option.

If somebody is living their life the way they want to live it and are comfortable with the the potential/likely outcome, who are you to say that it's a retarded choice? You may not get it, but c'mon, Darcy. You know damn well that what works for one person will not work for some other folks.

I'm not saying it's retarded to knowingly live an unhealthy lifestyle. We all have our vices and they're gonna catch up to us sooner or later, whether it's drinking, smoking, mountain climbing, segway-riding, whatever. My problem with what Leary and Hicks have to say on the matter is that if someone is determined to kill himself with drinking and smoking and hard drugs before those shitty twilight years, they're still going to end up dealing with all those shitty parts, just a lot earlier.

If that's the kind of tradeoff someone's comfortable with, fine. I'm not judging that decision. i just disagree with the idea that killing yourself with cigarettes at age 50 somehow avoids feeling shitty as their body starts to break down. It doesn't work that way! It's that part of the philosophy I think is retarded. Whether you're 60 or 90, those last few years are awful.

Bear in mind that I'm feeling it rather keenly as I'm watching my dad mourn his late wife, who spent the last year in intolerable pain from lung cancer treatment. She was a proud and defiant smoker all her life, until this last year, in which she couldn't stop whining about all the pain she was in all the time, until it finally took her life a couple months ago. It just seemed like she crammed years of suffering into a very short span out of stubbornness, not to mention the years of hacking, coughing, and general discomfort that lead up to it.

I mean, most people I know who are enthusiastic about their bad habits know where they lead. That's fine. But the way those two talk about how great it is dying from drinking and smoking because you avoid getting old is just ridiculous. It's still gonna suck, it just sucks sooner.

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
[sluts > virgins


Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm


29 Sep 2013, 19:45
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 56826
Location: balls deep in FireFarter
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Oh yeah, you're bang on with that. Thanks for clarifying, dude :cheers:

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
i can see derek singing it while a chick is riding him as hes got a cig hanging out of his mouth.


@to_billbrasky


29 Sep 2013, 20:53
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2011, 01:02
Posts: 1609
Location: London Ontario
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
I ate an incredibly delicious burger for dinner... whenever I burp I can taste it... and it tastes magical all over again.

<3

_________________
Clad In Shadows wrote:
If she squirts, I one up her and take a dump on her chest.


29 Sep 2013, 21:51
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2003, 11:09
Posts: 65676
Location: Victoria BC
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
LIFTING THINGS UP AND PUTTING THEM DOWN

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
[sluts > virgins


Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm


30 Sep 2013, 21:04
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 30 Aug 2007, 15:41
Posts: 18881
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Just got head-hunted and offered a job from somewhere else, but turned it down because I'd be taking a pay cut.

It's nice to say, "I got a good job and it pays me well, but thanks for your interest!"

_________________
The True Fortress wrote:
As a true metalhead for almost 30 years, my patience for goofballs of your ilk has become dangerously low...You have no clue what heavy metal is and need to shoot yourself in the face.


01 Oct 2013, 12:49
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 56826
Location: balls deep in FireFarter
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Blackjebus wrote:
Just got head


High five, bro!

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
i can see derek singing it while a chick is riding him as hes got a cig hanging out of his mouth.


@to_billbrasky


01 Oct 2013, 15:55
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 06 Mar 2006, 00:36
Posts: 20984
Location: Tumbler Ridge, BC
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
robofist wrote:
LIFTING THINGS UP AND PUTTING THEM DOWN


everybody else also enjoys you doing this. continue.

_________________
my art

Rook wrote:
nothing about you is normal. it's all just awful.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
YOU GUYS NEED TO MEET SKURJ! She's awesome live!


01 Oct 2013, 22:21
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2011, 14:26
Posts: 18991
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
I dunno... i like lifting things up and carrying them forever.


01 Oct 2013, 22:31
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Sep 2005, 19:44
Posts: 4970
Location: British Columbia
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
LIFT ME UP WHERE I BELONG....ON THAT SHELF BY YOUR PORN...

_________________
Blasphomet wrote:
I am curious to see your guys dongs. Likes all take pics of our dongs and show each other our dongs.


02 Oct 2013, 01:23
Profile YIM
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 56826
Location: balls deep in FireFarter
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Rottenrocker wrote:
LIFT ME UP WHERE I BELONG....ON THAT SHELF BY YOUR PORN...


Keeper of the 7th Key hacked RR's account? :o

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
i can see derek singing it while a chick is riding him as hes got a cig hanging out of his mouth.


@to_billbrasky


02 Oct 2013, 06:27
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 50  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  


Google
 
Web www.bravewords.com

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.