It is currently 19 Apr 2014, 04:30



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 50  Next
 Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition 
Author Message
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2007, 19:43
Posts: 16081
Location: VIRGINIA
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Big Metal Dude wrote:
Alabama_ThunderFetus wrote:
skûrj wrote:
going on a date myself tonight, to OMSI (local science center here). this summer has been kindof nuts so far. weird how i have a M-F job and wake up at 6 every morning.. and i'm still sowing more wild oats than when i had no set schedule. also, tomorrow is Ritual Necromancy who i always love live. They're playing with an edmonton band i dont know anything about too so it should be interesting!

HOW ABOUT A DATE FETUS NIGHT :)


I'M GAME :)

:)


11 Jul 2013, 06:32
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 13 Sep 2005, 15:56
Posts: 27909
Location: Not Canada
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
deathstalker wrote:
Anhur wrote:
Wedding photographers make a lot of money, so even at $500 you still saved them a ton of money. A lot of them charge well over $1000, actually I think $1000 is on the cheap side. That shit’s a major money maker for people with the skills to do it.

yep. its insane how much wedding services in general are.


It's fucking nuts!

Going through it now, my fiance' and I have come to the conclusion that we need get into that industry somehow. Fuckin' jacked prices at every turn.


11 Jul 2013, 06:37
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2007, 19:43
Posts: 16081
Location: VIRGINIA
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Kid Rock's Penis wrote:
deathstalker wrote:
Anhur wrote:
Wedding photographers make a lot of money, so even at $500 you still saved them a ton of money. A lot of them charge well over $1000, actually I think $1000 is on the cheap side. That shit’s a major money maker for people with the skills to do it.

yep. its insane how much wedding services in general are.


It's fucking nuts!

Going through it now, my fiance' and I have come to the conclusion that we need get into that industry somehow. Fuckin' jacked prices at every turn.

WEDDINGS ARE FOR SUCKERS NOW SEND NUDES OF YOUR FIANCE'


11 Jul 2013, 13:03
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 06 Mar 2006, 00:36
Posts: 20984
Location: Tumbler Ridge, BC
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Alabama_ThunderFetus wrote:
skûrj wrote:
going on a date myself tonight, to OMSI (local science center here). this summer has been kindof nuts so far. weird how i have a M-F job and wake up at 6 every morning.. and i'm still sowing more wild oats than when i had no set schedule. also, tomorrow is Ritual Necromancy who i always love live. They're playing with an edmonton band i dont know anything about too so it should be interesting!

HOW ABOUT A DATE FETUS NIGHT :)


YOU'RE IN OREGON??

_________________
my art

Rook wrote:
nothing about you is normal. it's all just awful.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
YOU GUYS NEED TO MEET SKURJ! She's awesome live!


11 Jul 2013, 19:21
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 06 Mar 2006, 00:36
Posts: 20984
Location: Tumbler Ridge, BC
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
got a date for the wedding im going to on saturday. got a ride home from the show tonihgt. went to a sweet show tonight. yup. good. now to continue this trend of going to work with less than 5 hours of sleep per night...

_________________
my art

Rook wrote:
nothing about you is normal. it's all just awful.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
YOU GUYS NEED TO MEET SKURJ! She's awesome live!


12 Jul 2013, 03:02
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 56826
Location: balls deep in FireFarter
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
skûrj wrote:
now to continue this trend of going to work with less than 5 hours of sleep per night...


You'll be surprised how quickly you'll get used to it :m:

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
i can see derek singing it while a chick is riding him as hes got a cig hanging out of his mouth.


@to_billbrasky


12 Jul 2013, 05:17
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2007, 19:43
Posts: 16081
Location: VIRGINIA
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
skûrj wrote:
Alabama_ThunderFetus wrote:
skûrj wrote:
going on a date myself tonight, to OMSI (local science center here). this summer has been kindof nuts so far. weird how i have a M-F job and wake up at 6 every morning.. and i'm still sowing more wild oats than when i had no set schedule. also, tomorrow is Ritual Necromancy who i always love live. They're playing with an edmonton band i dont know anything about too so it should be interesting!

HOW ABOUT A DATE FETUS NIGHT :)


YOU'RE IN OREGON??

NO :cry:


12 Jul 2013, 07:32
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 56826
Location: balls deep in FireFarter
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Jotun taking my extra ticket to Mayhem festival tomorrow :m:

Even if the lineup isn't stellar, I do love me a good outdoor music festival. I suppose there is a plus side to Motionless in White being on the bill: there will be a lot of girls there. It's always nice to go to a show that's not a total sausage fest.

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
i can see derek singing it while a chick is riding him as hes got a cig hanging out of his mouth.


@to_billbrasky


13 Jul 2013, 13:34
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2007, 11:29
Posts: 25832
Location: off somewhere fighting the world
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
tacos.

_________________
I steal and kill to stay alive, not for the luxury of glory.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
fālsëpøsê.

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Manowar calls, you fucking answer. No excuses, no regrets. Hail and Kill.


13 Jul 2013, 16:14
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2009, 04:20
Posts: 7791
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Exorcist wrote:
total sausage fest.

:drool:

_________________
Anvils never stopped Wile E. Coyote.
- Big Metal Dude


13 Jul 2013, 20:14
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 31 Oct 2010, 22:06
Posts: 2241
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Got a rad promotion at work.
It's only one day a week for now, the other four days performing my previous duties of compounding product, but come next fiscal year I'll be phased into the position full time as the budget nearly triples.

Looks like I'll be leading all the environmental initiatives for our manufacturing facilities from here on!

Also super amazing news:

My boyfriend got accepted into school/starts in september
My sister-in-law has another baby on the way
My mum just made the deans list at school

Everything is looking up!

_________________
"Slacker pube grooming is all the rage. Fuckers be sporting scrotees & what have you." - Dale


13 Jul 2013, 22:51
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 36114
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
furrowsofgords wrote:
Got a rad promotion at work.
It's only one day a week for now, the other four days performing my previous duties of compounding product, but come next fiscal year I'll be phased into the position full time as the budget nearly triples.

Looks like I'll be leading all the environmental initiatives for our manufacturing facilities from here on!

Also super amazing news:

My boyfriend got accepted into school/starts in september
My sister-in-law has another baby on the way
My mum just made the deans list at school

Everything is looking up!


RATON! :m:

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-

TheFinalSleep wrote:
If it's not generic, 70's worshipping stoner rock, it ain't worth shit around here....


14 Jul 2013, 07:47
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2006, 20:20
Posts: 28888
Location: Sex Cauldron
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Congrats, lady!!! Everything is coming up Vichouse!!
:bounce:

_________________
President Bagel wrote:
Bagel does not move at the speed of the internet. The internet moves at the speed of Bagel.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
What's funny to me is that we all claim to be adults here.


14 Jul 2013, 08:35
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2006, 20:20
Posts: 28888
Location: Sex Cauldron
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
I went to Rapturefest last night with my folks. Saw the Turbo ACs, the Brains and the Matadors. Didn't really say any of the other bands. Rich Gaggi is the fucking man for putting it on.
The Matadors covered the Timewarp and I got on stage with a bunch of people and danced like a total fucking fool. And I was sober as sober can be. I quit drinking a few months ago permanently (y'all know the story, too many trainwrecks) and holy fuck, it is so easy to have fun sober, it turns out. I had a blast. :bounce:
And I got a sweet Cthulhu locket :bounce:
If anybody likes psychobilly or anything like that, I strongly urge you to check out the Brains. Their stand up bass player will be my future ex husband :roll:

_________________
President Bagel wrote:
Bagel does not move at the speed of the internet. The internet moves at the speed of Bagel.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
What's funny to me is that we all claim to be adults here.


14 Jul 2013, 08:50
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 56826
Location: balls deep in FireFarter
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Mayhem fest was actually pretty fun yesterday. Jotun and I managed to skip the awful bands and walk around, and it was pretty fun. Plus apparently Evan Seinfield from Biohazard has a new band, and they played a half decent set. I was more stoked to talk to him about how awesome Biohazard was than to actually see the band. He seemed amazed that anybody at that fest even knew who Biohazard were, which isn't surprising considering how young that crowd was. The cherry on top? I even found a clean toilet so I could shit instead of watching the first Five Finger Death Punch songs. Now that's timing! :roll:

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
i can see derek singing it while a chick is riding him as hes got a cig hanging out of his mouth.


@to_billbrasky


15 Jul 2013, 05:32
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2007, 19:43
Posts: 16081
Location: VIRGINIA
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
deathstalker wrote:
tacos.

I HAD SOME AMAZING PASTOR TACOS FROM A SHIT HOLE HERE. :m: Image


15 Jul 2013, 11:03
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 31 Oct 2010, 22:06
Posts: 2241
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
The table/dishes looks pretty clean for a shithole

_________________
"Slacker pube grooming is all the rage. Fuckers be sporting scrotees & what have you." - Dale


15 Jul 2013, 17:26
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2003, 11:09
Posts: 65657
Location: Victoria BC
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Exorcist wrote:
... The cherry on top? I even found a clean toilet so I could shit instead of watching the first Five Finger Death Punch songs. Now that's timing! :roll:

WOO! :m: :nana: :beer: :shred:

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
[sluts > virgins


Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm


15 Jul 2013, 19:40
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2007, 11:29
Posts: 25832
Location: off somewhere fighting the world
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
burritos.

_________________
I steal and kill to stay alive, not for the luxury of glory.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
fālsëpøsê.

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Manowar calls, you fucking answer. No excuses, no regrets. Hail and Kill.


15 Jul 2013, 21:12
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 06 Apr 2007, 16:12
Posts: 27726
Location: Canada's Pacific Charnel Pit
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Exorcist wrote:
The cherry on top? I even found a clean toilet so I could shit instead of watching the first Five Finger Death Punch songs. Now that's timing! :roll:



Fucking eh - you must be after your own Lucky Charms, broseph. :beer:



Alabama_ThunderFetus wrote:
I HAD SOME AMAZING PASTOR TACOS FROM A SHIT HOLE HERE. :m: Image


:drool: Damn, I need to that taco place by VGH again.

_________________
"The truth is unpleasant and therefore unpopular."


15 Jul 2013, 21:18
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 56826
Location: balls deep in FireFarter
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
This office is air conditioned :bow:

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
i can see derek singing it while a chick is riding him as hes got a cig hanging out of his mouth.


@to_billbrasky


16 Jul 2013, 09:41
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2007, 19:43
Posts: 16081
Location: VIRGINIA
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
furrowsofgords wrote:
The table/dishes looks pretty clean for a shithole

TRUST ME IT'S A SHIT HOLE


16 Jul 2013, 09:59
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 06 Mar 2006, 00:36
Posts: 20984
Location: Tumbler Ridge, BC
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
i know it's not very nice, but i like it when shitty things happen to shitty people. Especially when they're hypocritical, malicious, deceitful, cowardly people. watching a jerk reap what he/she sows (from a distance cause that shit's contageous!) is one of life's simpler pleasures.

_________________
my art

Rook wrote:
nothing about you is normal. it's all just awful.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
YOU GUYS NEED TO MEET SKURJ! She's awesome live!


16 Jul 2013, 11:07
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 56826
Location: balls deep in FireFarter
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
skûrj wrote:
i know it's not very nice, but i like it when shitty things happen to shitty people. Especially when they're hypocritical, malicious, deceitful, cowardly people. watching a jerk reap what he/she sows (from a distance cause that shit's contageous!) is one of life's simpler pleasures.


This! So much agreement...

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
i can see derek singing it while a chick is riding him as hes got a cig hanging out of his mouth.


@to_billbrasky


16 Jul 2013, 11:22
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2006, 20:20
Posts: 28888
Location: Sex Cauldron
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
skûrj wrote:
i know it's not very nice, but i like it when shitty things happen to shitty people. Especially when they're hypocritical, malicious, deceitful, cowardly people. watching a jerk reap what he/she sows (from a distance cause that shit's contageous!) is one of life's simpler pleasures.

Real fuckin' talk.
Anyone who says they don't derive any pleasure from something shitty happening to a terrible person is lying. I'm not necessarily talking something like their whole family being eaten by cannibals, but maybe something so simple as a flat tire. It's like "aahaha take that, fucko! I hope CAA takes your arm!"

_________________
President Bagel wrote:
Bagel does not move at the speed of the internet. The internet moves at the speed of Bagel.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
What's funny to me is that we all claim to be adults here.


16 Jul 2013, 11:31
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 50  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  


Google
 
Web www.bravewords.com

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.