It is currently 24 Apr 2014, 11:16



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 50  Next
 Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition 
Author Message
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 18 Aug 2006, 03:15
Posts: 34043
Location: Buffalo, NY
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Earlier today I saw a whole party of seagulls having a seagull jamboree in a parking lot located near a Pizza Hut. There were about two dozen slices of Pizza Hut pizza and about two dozen pieces of garlic bread. I'll bet they were very happy.

In closing, I love Pizza Hut and I love seagulls.

_________________
Robert Frost wrote:
Poetry is what gets lost in translation.


05 Jun 2013, 18:48
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2011, 01:02
Posts: 1609
Location: London Ontario
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
I touched a toad for the first time today. It was cool. Not how I thought it would feel. Toaderific.

Image

_________________
Clad In Shadows wrote:
If she squirts, I one up her and take a dump on her chest.


05 Jun 2013, 21:34
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Sep 2005, 19:44
Posts: 4978
Location: British Columbia
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
I think you meant to say it felt TOADALLY AWESOME!

_________________
Blasphomet wrote:
I am curious to see your guys dongs. Likes all take pics of our dongs and show each other our dongs.


05 Jun 2013, 23:32
Profile YIM
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2006, 20:20
Posts: 28900
Location: Sex Cauldron
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Kerrie wrote:
I touched a toad for the first time today. It was cool. Not how I thought it would feel. Toaderific.

Image

I love this picture!!! <3
Fire-bellied toads rule!

_________________
President Bagel wrote:
Bagel does not move at the speed of the internet. The internet moves at the speed of Bagel.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
What's funny to me is that we all claim to be adults here.


06 Jun 2013, 07:19
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 56826
Location: balls deep in FireFarter
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
The cavalcade of cell phones in the office right now, and a co-worker saying "it'd be great if we could just daisy-chain these phones" :lol:

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
i can see derek singing it while a chick is riding him as hes got a cig hanging out of his mouth.


@to_billbrasky


06 Jun 2013, 08:50
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2009, 04:20
Posts: 7802
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Image

FUCKING AWESOME NEWS! Looks like I'm going to taking the stage with legendary Indian thrashers Kryptos as the In Flammen Open Air, Germany, alongside bands like Grave, Cryptopsy, Ektomorf, Inquisition etc. Their bass player can't join them for their first gig and I'm going to be filling in for him. Its been a lifelong dream for me, to play an open air festival in Europe and I'm going to be playing to more than 4000 people. Fucking ace! There's a band-only party the day before, so I'm going to be getting drunk with all these bands as well.

:m: :m:

_________________
Anvils never stopped Wile E. Coyote.
- Big Metal Dude


06 Jun 2013, 09:04
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 36172
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Cool lineup! Awesome band to be playing with! Congrats, Madhav!

Send me some of their merch, as I'm clearly their biggest US fan. :evil:

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-

TheFinalSleep wrote:
If it's not generic, 70's worshipping stoner rock, it ain't worth shit around here....


06 Jun 2013, 09:57
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2009, 04:20
Posts: 7802
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Big Metal Dude wrote:
Cool lineup! Awesome band to be playing with! Congrats, Madhav!

Send me some of their merch, as I'm clearly their biggest US fan. :evil:

Will try to arrange for it, although I doubt they'll have XXXXXXXXXXXXL size tees. :evil:

For the rest, this is Kryptos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5E3uJbp1oc

Heavy/thrash metal with a hint of black. Just a hint.

_________________
Anvils never stopped Wile E. Coyote.
- Big Metal Dude


06 Jun 2013, 10:41
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 36172
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
symphony21 wrote:
Big Metal Dude wrote:
Cool lineup! Awesome band to be playing with! Congrats, Madhav!

Send me some of their merch, as I'm clearly their biggest US fan. :evil:

Will try to arrange for it, although I doubt they'll have XXXXXXXXXXXXL size tees. :evil:

For the rest, this is Kryptos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5E3uJbp1oc

Heavy/thrash metal with a hint of black. Just a hint.


Hey, I'm only 10XL now. :pissed:

:)

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-

TheFinalSleep wrote:
If it's not generic, 70's worshipping stoner rock, it ain't worth shit around here....


06 Jun 2013, 12:25
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2009, 02:32
Posts: 13205
Location: E 99th & St.Clair
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
I'm super stoked right now. I met my favorite professional skateboarder of all time, Natas Kaupas. Just doing my job, look up, Natas. Dick sucking and ego stroking ensued. Day made!!!

_________________
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Take your rhythmless Varg-borne black "metal" and shove it up your poser vaginas alongside your Dead Can Dance records.


06 Jun 2013, 12:46
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Sep 2005, 19:44
Posts: 4978
Location: British Columbia
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Getting on my bike for the first time in a couple of years and going on an epic Summer bike ride and loving every minute of it. I'm a little bit sore but I don't care. It was the fucking tits! :beer:

_________________
Blasphomet wrote:
I am curious to see your guys dongs. Likes all take pics of our dongs and show each other our dongs.


06 Jun 2013, 15:38
Profile YIM
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 56826
Location: balls deep in FireFarter
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Rocky Dennis wrote:
I'm super stoked right now. I met my favorite professional skateboarder of all time, Natas Kaupas. Just doing my job, look up, Natas. Dick sucking and ego stroking ensued. Day made!!!


That's mighty white of him!

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
i can see derek singing it while a chick is riding him as hes got a cig hanging out of his mouth.


@to_billbrasky


06 Jun 2013, 15:50
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2010, 09:22
Posts: 1840
Location: Icky stickyville
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Starting my new job Monday. Less money, but a way better job w/ a better company. :shred:


06 Jun 2013, 16:41
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 56826
Location: balls deep in FireFarter
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Having friends come through on my mushroom search within literally a couple of minutes, and having them be far, far cheaper than I remember. I'm not sure if I'm gonna test out a few caps and stems this weekend or whether I'll save my first trip in something like ten years for the guys weekend with my buddies on the 29th. I'm thinking test run just so I don't eat a few grams and find out that they're way more potent than I was ready for :lol:

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
i can see derek singing it while a chick is riding him as hes got a cig hanging out of his mouth.


@to_billbrasky


07 Jun 2013, 06:15
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 28 Apr 2007, 19:22
Posts: 23215
Location: GTA
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Kerrie wrote:
I touched a toad for the first time today. It was cool. Not how I thought it would feel. Toaderific.

Image


Awesome photo! Mr. Toad does not look impressed though! :lol:


07 Jun 2013, 07:22
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2006, 20:20
Posts: 28900
Location: Sex Cauldron
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
My friend Ryan is coming to visit today! :nana: Some of you guys know him.. Big bald dude with glasses, big death metal guy. I'm so excited!!
And tomorrow I am going to Briefcasefest for a few hours
https://www.facebook.com/events/138650589647320/?fref=ts
GOOOOO

_________________
President Bagel wrote:
Bagel does not move at the speed of the internet. The internet moves at the speed of Bagel.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
What's funny to me is that we all claim to be adults here.


07 Jun 2013, 08:03
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2009, 23:16
Posts: 17844
Location: OTTAWA!!! FUCK BELLEVILLE
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Big Metal Dude wrote:
We have a gal that works out of this branch every Tuesday and Wednesday. I like that every week, I get to tell her "see you next Tuesday."

:)

if she starts pissing you off, tell her you need her to FOCUS (fuck off cause you're stupid)

_________________
Jotun wrote:
Hitler had an opinion

Image
adora vivos, our people are civilized, love the living while they're still alive. adora vivos, our people are civilized, we shouldn't worship the dead.


07 Jun 2013, 11:30
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2009, 23:16
Posts: 17844
Location: OTTAWA!!! FUCK BELLEVILLE
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
President Bagel wrote:
Earlier today I saw a whole party of seagulls having a seagull jamboree in a parking lot located near a Pizza Hut. There were about two dozen slices of Pizza Hut pizza and about two dozen pieces of garlic bread. I'll bet they were very happy.

In closing, I love Pizza Hut and I love seagulls.

fuck seagulls. disease ridden scavengers, feed rice to the lot of them.

_________________
Jotun wrote:
Hitler had an opinion

Image
adora vivos, our people are civilized, love the living while they're still alive. adora vivos, our people are civilized, we shouldn't worship the dead.


07 Jun 2013, 11:31
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 18 Aug 2006, 03:15
Posts: 34043
Location: Buffalo, NY
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Rook wrote:
President Bagel wrote:
Earlier today I saw a whole party of seagulls having a seagull jamboree in a parking lot located near a Pizza Hut. There were about two dozen slices of Pizza Hut pizza and about two dozen pieces of garlic bread. I'll bet they were very happy.

In closing, I love Pizza Hut and I love seagulls.

fuck seagulls. disease ridden scavengers, feed rice to the lot of them.


Image

_________________
Robert Frost wrote:
Poetry is what gets lost in translation.


07 Jun 2013, 12:01
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2009, 23:16
Posts: 17844
Location: OTTAWA!!! FUCK BELLEVILLE
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
what's a "deerts"?

also, fuck that show.

_________________
Jotun wrote:
Hitler had an opinion

Image
adora vivos, our people are civilized, love the living while they're still alive. adora vivos, our people are civilized, we shouldn't worship the dead.


07 Jun 2013, 13:05
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2011, 14:26
Posts: 19016
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
If you don't like the Trailer Park Boys there is something wrong with you.


07 Jun 2013, 13:56
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Sep 2005, 19:44
Posts: 4978
Location: British Columbia
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Clearly living in Belleville has infected him with a severe case of FTS (Fucktard Syndrome). Sadly there is no known cure at this time so try to be respectful of Rook's posts in the future because it's not his fault his brain is devolving. Just smile, nod and Rook will happily skip away, blissfully unaware of the encroaching neurological armageddon lurking within the whorls of his frontal lobes.

:(

_________________
Blasphomet wrote:
I am curious to see your guys dongs. Likes all take pics of our dongs and show each other our dongs.


07 Jun 2013, 14:14
Profile YIM
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 18 Aug 2006, 03:15
Posts: 34043
Location: Buffalo, NY
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Blasphomet wrote:
If you don't like the Trailer Park Boys there is something wrong with you.


I agree.

_________________
Robert Frost wrote:
Poetry is what gets lost in translation.


07 Jun 2013, 15:11
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2009, 02:32
Posts: 13205
Location: E 99th & St.Clair
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Rook doesn't like anything. This is known.

_________________
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Take your rhythmless Varg-borne black "metal" and shove it up your poser vaginas alongside your Dead Can Dance records.


07 Jun 2013, 15:19
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 23:26
Posts: 11261
Location: Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Post Re: Fucking Things You Fucking Like: Guy Butt Edition
Looks like people made enough of a stink (see hate thread) to save my local record store. Now I can continue to buy metal every other Friday, and I can still walk there on the odd occasion that I hit the bars and buy “drunk metal”. :beer:


07 Jun 2013, 15:32
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 50  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  


Google
 
Web www.bravewords.com

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.