It is currently 24 Apr 2014, 21:39



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 Crazy vinyl score in the hammer 
Author Message
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 19:59
Posts: 4703
Location: Hamilton,Ontario
Post Crazy vinyl score in the hammer
Went by my fave antique store yesterday and just by chance some old English dude just sold off 6 crates of insane metal/punk vinyl...

Crazy 80s English hardcore/Speedcore like Concrete SOx/Heresy,Unseen Teror

as well as Napalm Deaths first 2 lps plus 7inches..There was a load of Motorhead 7inches as well...

he was asking $100 for the No Mercy lp to....

There was tons of killer American hardcore like Jerrys Kids/Minor threat(even a 7inch but not the oringal that's worth like 5oo$)..Aditiude Ajustment/Verbal Abuse,,,Black Flag lps and 7inches,,,,,,Tons of Subpop crap like tad and Soundgardern..all the usual thrash from Slayer/Testament/metalica,Death,Death Angel,Nuclear Assault etc..

He even had a test pressing from Carcass-ROF..I offered him $30 but he laughed..I cant even remember half the stuff...There was Cyrptic Slaughter,,all the early Bad Religion lps..Suicidal T,DRI,<Crumbsuckers,COC,A,Front etc etc...

This is what I nabbed,,
Venom/Shaped Pic disc for Woman/Manitou(really cool Orangy color to it
Venom-Nightmare 7inch
Napalm Death-7inch-with SIde 1-The Curse and Side 2 with 4 other songs
Napalm Death-Mentally Murdered 7inch

Sore Throat-Unhindered by Talent lp
bolt Thrower-In Battle there is no law/Vinyl Solution
Unseen Terror-Human Error lp

and 2 Nuclear Assault lps-Fight to be free poster bag single and good Times Bad times single...

on hold I have Toxic Shock-Change from Relality Lp(I liked what I heard when I played it in the store and the Erosion-Mortal Agony(Had this way back I nthe day and somehow lost it...


Last edited by testofwills on 16 Apr 2014, 06:09, edited 1 time in total.



15 Apr 2014, 18:45
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 01 Nov 2009, 22:51
Posts: 10264
Location: Austin, TX
Post Re: Cracy vinyl score in the hammer
Yoose so craycee. :)


15 Apr 2014, 19:50
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2003, 00:34
Posts: 12185
Location: Shediac, N.B. Canada
Post Re: Cracy vinyl score in the hammer
Great score! :m:

Does the Erosion-Mortal Agony have it's original fold out poster?

_________________
ottersnott wrote:

Turbo is better.


Rottenrocker wrote:
You're a failed musician


15 Apr 2014, 19:56
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 19:59
Posts: 4703
Location: Hamilton,Ontario
Post Re: Cracy vinyl score in the hammer
krall wrote:
Great score! :m:

Does the Erosion-Mortal Agony have it's original fold out poster?


yes it does :shred:


16 Apr 2014, 06:09
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2003, 00:34
Posts: 12185
Location: Shediac, N.B. Canada
Post Re: Cracy vinyl score in the hammer
testofwills wrote:
krall wrote:
Great score! :m:

Does the Erosion-Mortal Agony have it's original fold out poster?


yes it does :shred:


Cool. Just asked because I have an extra one.

_________________
ottersnott wrote:

Turbo is better.


Rottenrocker wrote:
You're a failed musician


16 Apr 2014, 09:43
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2002, 08:36
Posts: 3377
Location: Hamilton
Post Re: Crazy vinyl score in the hammer
I plan on hitting the store on Saturday - unless they are open on Good Friday! Hopefully there will be a few scraps of hope left by then. Prob nothing as good as those Razor LPs I got there though

_________________
http://www.hellbound.ca - Canadian metal webzine


16 Apr 2014, 19:27
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 19:59
Posts: 4703
Location: Hamilton,Ontario
Post Re: Crazy vinyl score in the hammer
SADP666 wrote:
I plan on hitting the store on Saturday - unless they are open on Good Friday! Hopefully there will be a few scraps of hope left by then. Prob nothing as good as those Razor LPs I got there though


there will be lots left..They had Evil Invaders there,,,

Also that Rammer lim to 100 copies will be at Hammercity for record day..


16 Apr 2014, 21:59
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2004, 16:59
Posts: 2209
Post Re: Crazy vinyl score in the hammer
testofwills wrote:
Went by my fave antique store yesterday and just by chance some old English dude just sold off 6 crates of insane metal/punk vinyl...

Crazy 80s English hardcore/Speedcore like Concrete SOx/Heresy,Unseen Teror

as well as Napalm Deaths first 2 lps plus 7inches..There was a load of Motorhead 7inches as well...

he was asking $100 for the No Mercy lp to....

There was tons of killer American hardcore like Jerrys Kids/Minor threat(even a 7inch but not the oringal that's worth like 5oo$)..Aditiude Ajustment/Verbal Abuse,,,Black Flag lps and 7inches,,,,,,Tons of Subpop crap like tad and Soundgardern..all the usual thrash from Slayer/Testament/metalica,Death,Death Angel,Nuclear Assault etc..

He even had a test pressing from Carcass-ROF..I offered him $30 but he laughed..I cant even remember half the stuff...There was Cyrptic Slaughter,,all the early Bad Religion lps..Suicidal T,DRI,<Crumbsuckers,COC,A,Front etc etc...

This is what I nabbed,,
Venom/Shaped Pic disc for Woman/Manitou(really cool Orangy color to it
Venom-Nightmare 7inch
Napalm Death-7inch-with SIde 1-The Curse and Side 2 with 4 other songs
Napalm Death-Mentally Murdered 7inch

Sore Throat-Unhindered by Talent lp
bolt Thrower-In Battle there is no law/Vinyl Solution
Unseen Terror-Human Error lp

and 2 Nuclear Assault lps-Fight to be free poster bag single and good Times Bad times single...

on hold I have Toxic Shock-Change from Relality Lp(I liked what I heard when I played it in the store and the Erosion-Mortal Agony(Had this way back I nthe day and somehow lost it...


What does the No Mercy LP typically go for nowadays? I scored one about 10 years ago in pristine condition.

_________________
I can smell abortion on you I can see through. I take the gun out of my mouth and point it at you


17 Apr 2014, 10:56
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Jan 2006, 13:17
Posts: 13280
Location: Vargr Moon
Post Re: Crazy vinyl score in the hammer
I don't know if I'd call it crazy, but... cool score anyway I guess

_________________
robofist wrote:
TIE fighter wasn't a rebel starfighter you ignorant sack of shit

Numen Wraith. wrote:
Everyone shut the fuck up. xdisciplex, you shut the fuck up twice.

Anhur wrote:
I don’t speak Burgerboy’s crazy moon language


17 Apr 2014, 11:07
Profile YIM
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 19:59
Posts: 4703
Location: Hamilton,Ontario
Post Re: Crazy vinyl score in the hammer
What does the No Mercy LP typically go for nowadays? I scored one about 10 years ago in pristine condition.[/quote]


around $100


17 Apr 2014, 17:28
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2002, 15:54
Posts: 22284
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Post Re: Crazy vinyl score in the hammer
What is "NO MERCY" ?

_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com


18 Apr 2014, 15:43
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2009, 02:32
Posts: 13213
Location: E 99th & St.Clair
Post Re: Crazy vinyl score in the hammer
Show obviously

_________________
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Take your rhythmless Varg-borne black "metal" and shove it up your poser vaginas alongside your Dead Can Dance records.


18 Apr 2014, 16:32
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2002, 08:36
Posts: 3377
Location: Hamilton
Post Re: Crazy vinyl score in the hammer
testofwills wrote:
SADP666 wrote:
I plan on hitting the store on Saturday - unless they are open on Good Friday! Hopefully there will be a few scraps of hope left by then. Prob nothing as good as those Razor LPs I got there though


there will be lots left..They had Evil Invaders there,,,

Also that Rammer lim to 100 copies will be at Hammercity for record day..


I already bought an Evil Invaders from there...

Will be buying the Rammer tomorrow :beer:

_________________
http://www.hellbound.ca - Canadian metal webzine


18 Apr 2014, 16:33
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2002, 08:36
Posts: 3377
Location: Hamilton
Post Re: Crazy vinyl score in the hammer
Shadow Kingdom wrote:
What is "NO MERCY" ?


The California thrash/crossover band featuring members of Suicidal Tendencies I would guess.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widespread ... e_Runs_Red

_________________
http://www.hellbound.ca - Canadian metal webzine


18 Apr 2014, 16:35
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2002, 15:54
Posts: 22284
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Post Re: Crazy vinyl score in the hammer
Rocky Dennis wrote:
Show obviously


For $100 - obviously not. :thumb:

_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com


18 Apr 2014, 21:41
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2002, 15:54
Posts: 22284
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Post Re: Crazy vinyl score in the hammer
SADP666 wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:
What is "NO MERCY" ?


The California thrash/crossover band featuring members of Suicidal Tendencies I would guess.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widespread ... e_Runs_Red


You can't be vague when talking about obscure stuff this obscure! 8)

_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com


18 Apr 2014, 21:47
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  


Google
 
Web www.bravewords.com

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.